Baked Trout Ole
This delicious trout dish requires only a small amount of oil, cilantro, tomato, red and black pepper and onions makes for a delicious meal for you and friends to enjoy!
- 2 pounds trout fillet, cut into 6 pieces (any kind of fish can be used)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Place in baking dish.
- In a separate dish, mix remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
Yield: 6 servings--Serving size: 1 piece
Each serving provides:
- Calories: 230
- Total fat: 9 g
- Saturated fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 58 mg
- Sodium: 162 mg
- Calcium: 60 mg
- Iron: 1 mg