Nutrition for Women
Parenting for Men
Please enter your email:
Latest News & Information
• 70 Percent Of Ontario Adults Obese Or ...
• Study Says B Vitamins May Delay Onset Of ...
• Parents At Highest Depression Risk Before ...
• Adults With ADHD Benefit From Drugs And Therapy
• Alberta Warns Residents Of Respiratory ...
More Health News and Features
• Chocolate May Reduce Heart Failure Risk
• Beijing Brushes Aside Contaminated Baby Milk Powder Reports
• Calcium Supplements May Increase Chances Of Heart Attacks In Females
• 19 People Perish From Drinking Bootleg Hooch In Kenyan Slum
• California Declares Whooping Cough Epidemic
Areas of Interest
• Heart Disease
• Lung Cancer
• Skin Cancer
Body Mass Index (BMI)
What is BMI?
Using the metric system
Advertise With Us
Copyright © 2013 Responsive Health
This site is intended to provide you with health information from publicly available sources, supporting vendors and partnered sources. While We make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, We make absolutely no assumption, inference, or declaration stating the information provided should be use as a source influencing any decisions on medical, diagnosis or treatment, or advice about what providers to use. The Site is an informational resource used for educational purposes only and cannot be used as a source used to make changes to medical treatment or lifestyle decisions without first consulting with your physician.